Spinning Bike New Model Arrival
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Marshal Fitness® Motorized Electric Mini Exercise Bike/Pedal for Arm Leg Exercise Mini Cycling Trainer Stationary Exercise PeddlerExercise Bikes
Marshal Fitness® Motorized Electric Mini Exercise Bike/Pedal for Arm Leg Exercise Mini Cycling Trainer Stationary Exercise PeddlerEstimated delivery between 2021/02/28 - 2021/03/020 out of 5(0)
- Motorized pedal action with 12 speed settings for picking the perfect pace to reach your goals
- 6 built-in Automatic Programmes, 1 Manual Programme, Max speed: 80 RPM
- Can be used to work both legs and arms, Promotes blood circulation, improves balance, and strengthens muscles
- Perfect for working out whilst you work, relax in front of the TV, read or more
- Suitable for manual use; Comes with 2 leg protectors.
Exercise Bikes, Magnetic Bike
Marshal Fitness® Magnetic Exercise BikeEstimated delivery between 2021/02/28 - 2021/03/020 out of 5(0)
- If you’re looking to shed some pounds, an exercise bike is a very efficient way to burn calories. Riding a stationary bike for 30 minutes at a time can burn anywhere between 200-300 calories (depending on the users weight).
- Cyclists are known for having amazing legs. It makes sense: when you’re pedaling away on a bike, your quads, glutes, and calves are hard at work propelling the bike. Bonus: if you’re working that handlebar, you’re giving your upper body a workout, too.
- This bikes work tirelessly to strengthen the major muscle groups that support the back, leg, thigh, and hamstring muscles. There are 2 different strokes that are used on an exercise bike: the push and the pull. Pushing down on the pedals is a great way to strengthen the quads, while pulling up is a great way to strengthen the hamstrings. Bonus: exercise bikes cause less stress on the knees than outdoor bikes since you’re riding on even terrain.
- Riding an exercise bike can strengthen your heart and lungs, while also improving your body’s ability to utilize oxygen. Using a stationary bike regularly can also help regulate high blood pressure and improve respiratory function. For best results, it’s recommended that you exercise five days a week for 30 minutes.
Exercise Bikes, Recumbent Bike
Marshal Fitness® Commercial Recumbent Bike Self Generation Ergometer Trainer Bike, Gym Fitness BikeExercise Bikes, Recumbent Bike
Marshal Fitness® Commercial Recumbent Bike Self Generation Ergometer Trainer Bike, Gym Fitness BikeEstimated delivery between 2021/02/28 - 2021/03/020 out of 5(0)
- Self-uprighting pedals with strap transport roller/floor levelers
- Break System: Magnet (inner-self generation ergometer)
- Drive System: Ribbed belt one-way
- Saddle adjustment: H
- Flywheel System: 7KG with 3 pcs crank – 14KG with 3 pcs crank
- Training intensity: 8-levels manual resistance control – 24 level brake resistance control
- Max loading weight: 150KG
- Product Dimension: 151x66x128 cm
- GW / NW (KG): 65.5/57.3 70/62.9
- Carton Size: 154×28.7×71
Exercise Bikes, Spinning Bike
Hot Shapers® Indoor Exercise Spinning Bike Cycling Spine Bike Cardio Workout – Black ColorExercise Bikes, Spinning Bike
Hot Shapers® Indoor Exercise Spinning Bike Cycling Spine Bike Cardio Workout – Black ColorEstimated delivery between 2021/02/28 - 2021/03/020 out of 5(0)
- Drive system: Chain/belt (optional)
- Resistance: Adjustable resistance
- Surface Treatment: Powder coating
- Flywheel: 7.5kg
- Crank: 3PCS
- Front handle bar: Fixed or vertical adjustment available
- Saddle support post: Electroplate
- Saddle: Vertical or horizontal adjustment
- Max user weight: 120kg
- N.W./G.W. 31kg/36kg
- Assembly size: 1180X470X1090mm
- Carton size: 1055X270X930mm